A Joint Fund By Allianz Real Estate And Keppel Capital-Linked Fund To Buy Beijing Office

Allianz Real Estate has formed a joint venture with Alpha Asia Macro Trends Fund III to acquire an 85% interest in EUR1 billion (US$1.1 billion) Ronsin Technology Center, an international grade A office complex in Beijing’s Wangjing sub-district. The remaining 15% interest will be retained by the seller, D&J China. Allianz will have 62% share […]

A Joint Fund By Allianz Real Estate And Keppel Capital-Linked Fund To Buy Beijing Office comes originally from China Money Network. All Rights Reserved.

Read the original article: China Money Network