The stockpile release is the latest move out of Beijing to try and clamp down on soaring commodity prices, including a 67% increase in copper over the past year….
Metal prices fall as China says it will release state stockpiles in effort to control a soaring commodities rally
China also told state-owned enterprises to limit exposure to overseas commodities markets, sources tell Bloomberg….
Blackstone makes US$3.05 billion offer for Soho China to pick up real estate assets at 40 per cent discount with eye on recovery
While the offer at HK$5 per share is at a premium to market, Blackstone will be picking up Soho’s assets at about 40 per cent discount to net asset value of HK$8.37 per share at the end of 2020….
China’s private education companies have for years been the darlings of investors from New York to Shanghai, building a $100 billion industry on the promise of the world’s largest and arguably ……
China Tech Digest: China’s First “Blockchain+Digital RMB” Application Scenario; Medical Data Company LinkDoc Plans for IPO in U.S.
China’s first “blockchain + digital RMB” application scenario landed Recently, Bank of China Hebei Xiongan Branch cooperated with China Xiongan Group Digital City Technology Co., Ltd. to realize the first “on-chain” digital RMB salary payment in ……
People walk along Nanjing Pedestrian Road, a main shopping area, in Shanghai, China May 5, 2021. REUTERS/Aly Song/File Photo ……
China has tripled its daily COVID-19 vaccine rollout in June, inoculating 44% of its population with at least one dose, but its health experts warn against a quick border reopening, citing an uneven ……
The host cities are set for the 2021 League of Legends World Championship to be contested in China. A start date has not been announced, but organizer Riot Games revealed Tuesday that five cities in ……
More China-invested overseas coal-fired power capacity was cancelled than commissioned since 2017, research showed on Wednesday, highlighting the obstacles facing the industry as countries work to ……
China, home of the some of the world’s wealthiest makers of electric cars, added a new billionaire on Tuesday that manufacturers electric scooters. Shares in AIMA Technology Group rose by their daily ……
- DealShot: 16 Deals Surpassing $370 Million With Xiaomi, Focustar Capital Among Others
- China Tech Digest: Pony.ai Plans to Launch Robotaxi in U.S. in 2022; Hangzhou Established a RMB20 Billion Biomedical Industry Fund
- China stocks snap three sessions of losses, Hong Kong gains
- China disease expert says COVID-19 origins probe should shift to U.S.- Global Times
- Explainer: What happened at China’s Taishan nuclear reactor?
- China Stock Market May Test Support At 3,500 Points
- China Denies Radiation Leak at Reactor but Admits Fuel Rod Damage
- Satellite photos show China’s progress on the new aircraft carrier expected to give its naval power a boost
- Blackstone strikes $3bn deal for office developer Soho China
- DealShot: 22 Deals Exceeding $600 Million Including GL Ventures, THG Ventures And Others