Pony.ai plans to launch robotaxi in the United States in 2022 Chinese autonomous driving startup Pony.ai recently stated that it is currently conducting road tests of driverless taxis in California, USA, and is expected to launch commercial services in……
China Tech Digest: Pony.ai Plans to Launch Robotaxi in U.S. in 2022; Hangzhou Established a RMB20 Billion Biomedical Industry Fund
HK daily quota used 0.3% * FTSE China A50 +0.1% SHANGHAI, June 17 (Reuters) – China stocks rose on Thursday after three straight sessions of losses as downbeat factory output data eased fears of ……
A senior Chinese expert said the United States should be the priority in the next phase of investigations into the origin of COVID-19 after a study showed the disease could have been circulating there ……
French energy company EDF is investigating a potential issue linked to a build-up of inert gases at its nuclear plant in China’s southeastern province of Guangdong. The probe comes after CNN reported ……
The China stock market has finished lower in three straight sessions, sinking more than 90 points or 2.4 percent along the way. The ……
Several of the reactor’s more than 60,000 fuel rods have been damaged, prompting regulators to reassess the levels of radioactive gases around them….
Satellite photos show China’s progress on the new aircraft carrier expected to give its naval power a boost
Experts said that when the new carrier enters service, “it will be a formidable addition to China’s navy.” ……
Blackstone has agreed to buy property developer Soho China for about $3bn, marking the US private equity group’s biggest bet so far on a Chinese real estate market now recovering from the pandemic….
China Money Network’s DealShot provides detailed information on venture capital and private equity deals in China on a daily basis. Here you can find out where Chinese investors have been investing their money each workday.
DealShot: 22 Deals Exc……
Metal prices fall as China says it will release state stockpiles in effort to control a soaring commodities rally
The stockpile release is the latest move out of Beijing to try and clamp down on soaring commodity prices, including a 67% increase in copper over the past year….
- China Tech Digest: Pony.ai Plans to Launch Robotaxi in U.S. in 2022; Hangzhou Established a RMB20 Billion Biomedical Industry Fund
- China stocks snap three sessions of losses, Hong Kong gains
- China disease expert says COVID-19 origins probe should shift to U.S.- Global Times
- Explainer: What happened at China’s Taishan nuclear reactor?
- China Stock Market May Test Support At 3,500 Points
- China Denies Radiation Leak at Reactor but Admits Fuel Rod Damage
- Satellite photos show China’s progress on the new aircraft carrier expected to give its naval power a boost
- Blackstone strikes $3bn deal for office developer Soho China
- DealShot: 22 Deals Exceeding $600 Million Including GL Ventures, THG Ventures And Others
- Metal prices fall as China says it will release state stockpiles in effort to control a soaring commodities rally