Chiang Shang-yi, a former executive at Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co, served as vice-chairman for the mainland’s top chip maker for a year The industry veteran said his decision to join a ……
China Money Network’s DealShot provides detailed information on venture capital and private equity deals in China on a daily basis. Here you can find out where Chinese investors have been investing their money each workday.
DealShot: 14 Deals Ecl……
SHANGHAI — Chinese chipmaker Hygon Information Technology debuted Friday on the market here for technology startups at almost double its initial public offering price, giving it a market ……
The automaker’s plans underscore the vulnerability of sprawling supply chains that have been tested by the pandemic and geopolitical tensions, casting uncertainty over businesses….
American companies “understand that if they want to be successful globally, they have to be successful here in China.” says Kenneth Jarrett, senior advisor at Albright Stonebridge Group ……
Some of China’s largest state-owned firms will delist from the US market amid ongoing auditing battle between the 2 countries
China and the US have been locked in a dispute for more than a decade over the inspection of work by Chinese auditing firms….
Five of China’s largest state-owned companies announced plans to delist from US exchanges as the two countries struggle to come to an agreement allowing American regulators to inspect audits of ……
A few cities in China’s tourism hub Hainan extended lockdowns on Friday, with some of the measures expected to last through the weekend, while Lhasa in Tibet also tightened restrictions, among the ……
Shanghai health code system containing personal data of 48.5 million people allegedly hacked and touted for sale
The poster also released a sample of the database, which included names, phone numbers, ID numbers and the health code status of 47 citizens Shanghai’s health code, or Suishenma, is a programme of QR ……
The inventory of aluminium ingots has been accumulating for three consecutive weeks, with an increase of 23,000 mt so far this month. Except for a slight drop in Wuxi, where the arrivals were limited, ……
- Taiwan chip veteran calls working for China’s top foundry SMIC a ‘foolish’ decision
- DealShot: 14 Deals Eclipsing $170 Million Counting Fosun RZ Capital, Innoval Capital And More
- China chipmaker Hygon makes strong debut on Shanghai startup market
- Mazda, stung by China’s COVID lockdowns, seeks parts elsewhere
- Growth Prospects Top Today’s Angst Among American Companies: U.S.-China Business Forum
- Some of China’s largest state-owned firms will delist from the US market amid ongoing auditing battle between the 2 countries
- China State-Owned Giants to Delist From US Amid Audit Spat
- Parts of China’s Hainan extend COVID lockdown, Lhasa in Tibet tightens curbs
- Shanghai health code system containing personal data of 48.5 million people allegedly hacked and touted for sale
- China Weekly Inventory Summary and Data Wrap (Aug 12)