CHINA is expected to reveal a massive increase in defence spending next week amid tensions with US and in Indo-Pacific, as Beijing continues to bounce back from the coronavirus pandemic….
Inside China Tech: Huawei at MWC Shanghai, Bytedance’s global moves, and dim future for a ‘Clubhouse’ of China
Huawei’s confident showing at this year’s MWC Shanghai belies its ongoing problems; ByteDance makes new moves outside and inside China; and the ‘Clubhouse of China’ is dead on arrival….
Huawei says it will not to build cars but will help car companies build better cars Reuters reported that Huawei plans to make EV under its own brand and could launch some models this year, citing four insiders who know the matter directly. It says tha……
A new rule requiring a cooling-off period before a divorce could be granted led to an outcry, as well as a surge of applications to beat the deadline….
Chinese AI companies are in need of new capital infusions. Because they raised capital at sky high valuations during the past from private investors, raising money via an IPO is a more practical option now. But they are finding securing an IPO isn̵……
In this episode of China Money Podcast, listen to all the news headlines in the China venture investment and tech sector for the week ending February 26. This was a massive week for China’s venture capital and private equity investors as well as ……
China Money Network’s DealShot provides detailed information on venture capital and private equity deals in China on a daily basis. Here you can find out where Chinese investors have been investing their money each workday.
DealShot: 22 Deals Sur……
Photo taken on Oct. 12, 2020 shows an ox statue in Shenzhen, south China’s Guangdong Province. (Xinhua/Liang Xu) BEIJING, Feb. 26 (Xinhua) — China’s two major bourses on Friday announced ……
Photo taken on Nov. 3, 2020 shows the view of the Lujiazui area of Pudong, east China’s Shanghai. (Xinhua/Ding Ting) BEIJING, Feb. 26 (Xinhua) — While the large number of companies queuing for IPO ……
China is expected to reveal a robust increase in defence spending at the March 5 annual opening of parliament, as its economy rebounds from the COVID-19 pandemic and military tensions rise, Chinese ……
- Beijing to ramp up military budget as tensions rise in Taiwan and South China Sea
- Inside China Tech: Huawei at MWC Shanghai, Bytedance’s global moves, and dim future for a ‘Clubhouse’ of China
- China Tech Digest: Huawei Says It Won’t Make EVs, SenseTime Rumored To Seek A+H Listings
- China Tried to Slow Divorces by Making Couples Wait. Instead, They Rushed.
- Cash-Hungry Chinese AI Firms Rush To IPO, But Regulators Are Skeptical
- China Money Podcast: Nearly 100 Chinese Venture Capital Deals This Week Topping US$3.2 Billion
- DealShot: 22 Deals Surpassing $680 Million With Lightspeed, Tencent And Many More
- China to advance board shift for listed companies on “new third board”
- China’s securities regulator says IPO queuing indicates confidence in capital market
- China expected to unveil hike in military budget as tensions rise