Huawei Cloud launches blockchain services Huawei’s vice president and CEO of Huawei Cloud Zhang Ping’an announced that Huawei Cloud has officially launched blockchain services. Zhang Ping’an said that using a newly developed blockchai……
China Tech Digest: Huawei Cloud Launches Blockchain Services; General Motors Invests $300 Million In Momenta
U.S. and European companies operating in the country are grappling with closed borders, increasingly nationalistic consumers and growing favoritism toward domestic companies, two business lobbies said ……
Yum China Holdings Inc., a licensee of Yum! Brands in mainland China, entered a joint venture with Luigi Lavazza S.p.A. (Lavazza Group) to open 1,000 Lavazza cafés in China by 2025. The two companies ……
China Money Network’s DealShot provides detailed information on venture capital and private equity deals in China on a daily basis. Here you can find out where Chinese investors have been investing their money each workday.
DealShot: 11 Deals Pas……
U.S. companies’ outlook on business conditions in China is at a three-year high, according to an annual survey published Thursday….
Chinese restaurant chain Yum China and Italian coffee maker Lavazza, which formed a partnership in 2020, aim to open 1,000 Lavazza cafés in China by 2025, they said on Thursday….
The island of Chongming offers China’s only wetland park and migratory bird reserve. We ascend to a viewing tower to gaze upon the island’s vistas and spot its exotic birds….
China Increasingly Rejects English, and the World” published by The New York Times, the author first depicts the importance of English to China; she then deduces that “China’s links to the outside ……
An unmanned harvester reaps rice at an unmanned farm in Waigang Township, Jiading District, in east China’s Shanghai, Sept. 18, 2021. (Xinhua/Wang Xiang) SHANGHAI, Sept. 23 (Xinhua) — A variety of ……
Yum China Holdings, Inc. YUMC and Lavazza Group, which is an Italian manufacturer of coffee products, recently announced a plan to broaden the footprint of Lavazza cafés in China. In the beginning of ……
- China Tech Digest: Huawei Cloud Launches Blockchain Services; General Motors Invests $300 Million In Momenta
- Foreign Businesses Say They Feel Effects From China’s Turn Inward
- Yum China, Lavazza Group plan for faster expansion of Lavazza Cafés
- DealShot: 11 Deals Passing $180 Million Involving NIO Capital, DST Global And Many More
- US companies’ optimism about business conditions in China at 3-year high
- Yum China, Italy’s Lavazza aim to open 1,000 cafes in China by 2025
- Live: A migratory bird watching tour at a nature reserve in Shanghai
- Is China rejecting English?
- Across China: Shanghai’s unmanned farm starts harvest
- Yum China (YUMC) & Lavazza Plan to Open 1K Lavazza Cafes in China