Japan and China are racing to build a new type of ultra-fast, levitating train, seeking to demonstrate their mastery over a technology with big export potential.
- China Stock Market May Be Stuck In Neutral On Friday
- Tour operator scraps Pyongyang Marathon itineraries amid China outbreak
- China reports more COVID-19 cases in Beijing, Shanghai
- Twitter locks account of China’s U.S. embassy over its defence of Xinjiang policy
- Rongan Real Estate’s 1 billion yuan small public offering is updated to “Feedback”
- Essence Securities Convertible Bond New Bond Pricing Analysis (World Games, Star Source, Risheng)