Extreme weather in China is becoming the latest challenge to global supply chains, as a heavy typhoon season threatens to further delay goods stuck at some of the world’s busiest container ports.
- China Tech Digest: Huawei Cloud Launches Blockchain Services; General Motors Invests $300 Million In Momenta
- Foreign Businesses Say They Feel Effects From China’s Turn Inward
- Yum China, Lavazza Group plan for faster expansion of Lavazza Cafés
- DealShot: 11 Deals Passing $180 Million Involving NIO Capital, DST Global And Many More
- US companies’ optimism about business conditions in China at 3-year high
- Yum China, Italy’s Lavazza aim to open 1,000 cafes in China by 2025
- Live: A migratory bird watching tour at a nature reserve in Shanghai
- Is China rejecting English?
- Across China: Shanghai’s unmanned farm starts harvest
- Yum China (YUMC) & Lavazza Plan to Open 1K Lavazza Cafes in China